Here is a list of the best Martin guitar cases. These cases all offer strength and durability to protect the guitar it holds. These are five of their best cases.
- Martin 640 Hardshell Case. This guitar case made by Martin is one of their best. It is black and made of tough molded plastic. It is designed to carry dreadnought guitars and has an embossed Martin logo on the exterior. It contains nickel plated hardware, has a key lock and padded plush lining on the inside. It sells for around $160.00
- Martin 00 Series Thinbody Guitar Case. This black case is designed to hold thin-bodied Martin guitars. It is made of a 3-ply laminated wood and contains brass plated hardware. The inside of the top Martin case contains a plush protective material to keep the guitar safe. It sells for around $100.00.
- Martin Vintage Dread Guitar Case- Black Geib Style. Another best guitar case by Martin is this one. It is made of 5-ply laminated wood and contains a burgundy plush velvet interior. It has a padded and stitched leather handle and brass plated hardware. It also contains a key lock. It sells for around $215.00.
- Martin 345 Dreadnought Hard Shell Guitar Case. This reasonable priced guitar case by Martin offers durability and protection for a guitar. It contains green plush as a protective interior and is made of a 3-ply laminated wood. It contains brass plated hardware and sells for around $100.00.
- Martin 000 Style Hard Shell Guitar Case. This hard shell case offers good protection for a guitar. It's one of the best cases made by Martin and contains an embossed Martin logo on the outside. It contains a green plush protective interior and is made for acoustic guitars. It sells for around $150.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.