These best mashups are great examples of manipulating music to bring out new and interesting combinations. Each of these mashups combine different songs in creative and musically intriguing ways. If you are looking for new music, you may just want to consider these great mashups.
- "Glee"—"Singing in the Rain" and "Umbrella" This mashup from the popular show "Glee" is a phenomenal example of great singing and coordinated vocals. The cast members cover Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Gene Kelly's "Singing in the Rain" with perfection. This is an exceptional mashup you won't want to miss out on.
- DJ Earworm—"United State of Pop 2009: Blame it on the Pop" This is a complex mashup of the greatest hits in 2009. It includes Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Bom Pow," Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" and many other songs. It's an excellent mashup that is composed of nearly five minutes of excellent music.
- DJ Earworm—"Beautiful" This is one of the greatest mashups ever created. DJ Earworm mixed Sean Kingston's "Beautiful," "Take You There," "Fire Burning" and other hits. This is a great combination of Kingston's greatest hits. This mashup can stand alone as a great song you'll want to play over and over.
- "Glee"—"Halo" and "Walking on Sunshine" This great mashup of Katrina and the Waves' "Walking on Sunshine" and Beyonce's "Halo" is beautifully done by the female cast of Glee. It's a fast paced song that goes back and forth between the two hits. If you want to hear a mashup that perfectly fuses the modern music and oldies, this is the song for you.
- Uncivilized Allies—"Baby's Love Story in My Head" This is a phenomenal mashup featuring a combination of unexpected artists. It includes Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Ludacris and Jason Derulo for a fascinating combination of hits. Taylor Swift brings a great contrast of feminine vocals, keeping this song original and enjoyable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.