Curious about the best Mexican cage fighters? The Mexican culture has embraced fighting as a sport for years. With the rise in popularity of MMA and cage fighting, the amount of talented Mexicans that have risen to the occasion and stepped into the ring has increased as well. There are many credible Mexican cage fighters, but these are the best Mexican cage fighters.
- Tito "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Ortiz. Tito Ortiz shows how proud he is of his Mexican-American heritage with every entrance to the octagon. He flies a flag which has the American flag on one side and the Mexican flag on the other. He holds an impressive fifteen, seven and one record and is hungry for more. He more than earned the number one spot in the best Mexican cage fighters list.
- Cain Velasquez. Cain shows his proud Mexican heritage with his bold, sometimes controversial tattoo, which is arched across his chest and reads "Brown Pride." But his tattoos are hardly his claim to fame in the cage fighting sport. A number one contender in the heavyweight division, he holds an amazing undefeated eight and zero record, which more than earns him the right to be named one of the best Mexican cage fighters alive.
- Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez. A very proud Mexican cage fighter with a lot of talent. He holds a twenty-one, three and zero record, with a very promising championship belt around his waist in the future. No doubt one of the best, if not the best, Mexican cage fighters in his weight class.
- Roger "El Matador" Huerta. This Mexican cage fighting star is commonly overlooked and underestimated as a contender. His record definitely proves that wrong with a twenty, three and one record. This is one of the quieter Mexican cage fighters.
- Nick Diaz. This California boy comes from a rough city and had to fight his whole life to get where he is today. The fight for the better way of life has been the story of a lot of Mexican-Americans in the US. He is considered one of the best Mexican cage fighters today because of his talent in the cage, which has earned him his twenty-one, seven and zero record.
There are so many impressive Mexican cage fighters that enter the octagon all over the world, but these five fighters are truly among the best who have ever strapped on a pair of gloves.