Best Mexican Travel Destinations
Knowing about the best Mexican travel destinations beforehand is essential if you plan on visiting Mexico anytime soon. There are many fun places to explore while visiting Mexico, but you have to know where to go.
- Tulum. If you’re an adventurous type of guy you’re definitely going to want to visit this tropical paradise. Tulum boasts ancient Mayan ruins to discover, clear water beaches to explore and lush green jungles to trek.
- Acapulco. Another one of the best Mexican travel destinations is Acapulco. Famous for its nightlife, Acapulco is the place to be if you’ve got plenty of money to spare. While Acapulco is one of the best places to visit in Mexico, be aware that the crime in this particular area is on the rise. According to the U.S. Department of State, drug-related violence, including shootings and kidnappings, has increased in Acapulco.
- Puerto Vallarta. The beautiful and extravagant Puerto Vallarta is another one of the best Mexican travel destinations. Rich in culture, food and scenery, Puerto Vallarta is a first class Mexican travel destination that mustn’t be missed. Be sure to bring along a camera as the views are absolutely stunning.
- Cancun. A visit to Mexico wouldn’t be complete without a trip to Cancun. Cancun makes the list of being one of the best Mexican travel destinations due to its tropical beaches, fun nightlife and archaeological finds. Visiting Cancun can be quite expensive as it’s a popular Mexican travel destination, so be sure to bring along enough spending money.
- Mexico City. Whether you’re looking to experience a true Mexican meal, become more knowledgeable about Mexico’s history or explore some of Mexico’s most finest archeological ruins, Mexico City is the place to be. If you don’t mind crowds, be sure to visit Mexico City on your next Mexican travel destination trip.
Posted on: Mar. 25, 2010