Buy one of the best MPG motorcycles and save big on a small tank. Motorcycles are the perfect choice for the fuel-conscious consumer, and with the price of gasoline rising, motorcycles provide an inexpensive way to get around town. So if you want to save big on a small tank then these motorcycles will get you the best MPG rating around.
- Kawasaki Eliminator 125. This efficient cruiser from Kawasaki was introduced to the public in 1985 and features a 125cc four stroke single cylinder engine that will net you around 95 MPG. This is a perfect motorcycle for beginners or for those looking to save some money at the pumps.
- Honda CRF230L. At first glance the Honda CRF230L looks like a typical dirt bike, though upon closer inspection you will see that this street-legal ride has a lot in common with your average motorcycle. Its Torquey 223CC single cylinder engine, lightweight chassis, and six-speed gear box will send your MPG rating into the low 90’s. This makes the Honda CRF230L the perfect bike for off-road riding or for your daily commute to work.
- Honda Rebel 250. This lightweight, easy to handle cruising bike from Honda is perfect for beginners and established riders. It features an air-cooled 234cc V-Twin engine that will get you an average of 65 MPG. The Honda Rebel 250 makes up for its lack of power with extraordinary reliability and great fuel efficiency.
- Harley-Davidson XL883. If you are looking for a fuel efficient motorcycle with a bit more power, then the Harley-Davidson XL883 is the perfect ride for you. Its all-aluminum V-Twin engine will give you 44.8 horse power, a top speed of 104 MPH and a 55 MPG fuel rating. To top it all off, you get the quality you would expect from Harley-Davidson at an affordable price.
- Kawasaki Ninja 250R. If sports bikes are more your style, then the Ninja 250R from Kawasaki is the perfect marriage between style and fuel efficiency. Its 249cc liquid cooled parallel twin engine can deliver 16.2 pounds of torque and can net you an average fuel rating of 61 MPG.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.