Best Music To Run To
For those of you who enjoy running, having the best music to run to can make your experience more enjoyable. Running can be a lot easier and enjoyable when you are listening to music. The best music to run to is the one with great beats and rhythms, making you want to keep on moving. The right music will give you that energy boost you need to run longer and faster, so here are some excellent ones to get you started:
- “Gonna Fly Now” Composed by Bill Conti, it’s probably the best music to run to. Do you remember those “Rocky” movies and the way he was training and running all day long? Well, that’s the theme song from the scenes when Rocky was running like crazy. And if it worked for him, it certainly works for everybody. This song actually has the magical power to make your legs move faster.
- “Running on Empty” This one is from Jackson Browne and is another great running song. And since we’re talking about movies, you should know this is part of the soundtrack from “Forrest Gump.” The song was used in the scenes where Forrest kept running for three years. So, it really must be the best music to run to.
- “Born to Be Wild” Played by Steppenwolf, this music makes you just want to run forever. It’s got the right rhythm for long runs and it just transmits a lot of energy. This song was born for you to run to.
- “Let’s Get it Started” This song by the Black Eyed Peas also makes it on our list of best music to run to. The song is dynamic, powerful, and gives you the right push you need to run that extra mile. This is also one of the best songs to start your running routine as it gives you the right motivation and beat.
- “What A Feeling” Irene Cara’s famous song, has everything it needs for the list with the best music to run to. It’s catchy, vibrant and self-motivating. You could run a marathon while listening to this piece.