Looking for the best Nordic ski equipment? Good ski equipment is crucial if you want to be able to successfully deal with the rigors of Nordic skiing, which includes, among other things, the fact that the heel of your ski boot is not fixed to your ski. So whether you are a fan of cross-country, the biathlon, Nordic combined, Telemark skiing or even ski jumping, it pays to have the best equipment on your Nordic skiing excursions.
- Fischer CR/SCS Skate Ski. For the quick-footed skiers out there, these skate skis provide speedy, smooth-going skiing due to the skis' Air Core construction. These Fischers also provide maximum stability with a World Cup Sidecut. They are made especially for all snow conditions and temperature settings due to their World Cup Pro base design.
- Fischer BC Country Wax. This ski is made for those adventurous types of skiers who live to be unrelenting explorers. It features a Sintec base that takes on all conditions, and it is suitable for finding unexpected routes, especially on unprepared ground.
- Leki Spin Nordic Walking Starter Kit. Here it is, the one that starts it all. A starter kit to initiate you into the joys of Nordic skiing and all its related benefits, the Leki Spin Nordic Walking Starter Kit comes with walking poles, and instructional DVD, a log booklet and a pole carry bag.
- Salomon Escape 9 Pilot Boot. The Salomon Escape 9 Pilot Boot is great for your Nordic skiing needs as it gives your feet support, a custom fit and exceptional warmth in cold temperatures. Also available in two colors.
- Swix Narvik Glove. These gloves will keep you warm as toast as you are out on your trek. With patterned gripping palms, a fleece lining and an absorbent nose wipe on the thumb, these gloves do more than just keep you warm.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …