Over the counter no lye relaxer kits contain everything you need to successfully straighten curly or kinky hair from start to finish. They all straighten your hair but each relaxer has its own chemical formulation and hair care focus. These are the best and most popularly used over the counter hair relaxers for black hair.
- Silk Elements Megasilk No Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer System with Olive Oil This is an innovative over the counter no lye hair relaxer system that contains silk proteins as well as olive oil for a superior strengthening and conditioning relaxer process.
- Soft Sheen Carson Optimum Care Anti Breakage Therapy Conditioning No Lye Relaxer System This hair relaxer is great for weak black hair prone to breakage. It’s formulated with oleo ceramide strengthening treatments for stronger, less breakage prone black hair.
- Johnson Products Gentle Treatment No Lye Conditioning Crème Relaxer This hair relaxer is great for sensitive scalp. It’s a gentle treatment formulated with aloe vera to help prevent the hair from drying out during the relaxer process.
- African Pride Miracle Deep Conditioning No Lye Relaxer System This hair relaxer is great for dry hair. It contains hydrating African herbs to add moisture, softness, and shine to black hair.
- Soft & Beautiful Botanicals No Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer As the name suggests, it is great for a sensitive scalp. The system is formulated with natural plant extracts that are moisturizing and great for the condition of black hair.
- Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Built In Protection No Lye Relaxer This is great system that conditions, straightens, and protects previously relaxed hair from damage and over processing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.