Best Over The Counter Skin Care
Want to learn about the best over the counter skin care? Having combination dry/oily skin is very annoying; one spot on your face will feel all dry and parched, while the nose and forehead shine like mirrors. It's frustrating because not many lotions or serums can be found with combination skin in mind. Plus if you have skin like this, it is very hard to deal with during a break out or pimple, especially if the pimple is on the dry area.
Most acne treatments have alcohol in them, which can dry the skin out even more, and cause it to flake. Not only that, your skin will produce even more oil in order to make up for the dryness caused by the harsh acne treatment. More oil equals more breakouts.
The very best skin care regime is one that anyone can use, no matter what sort of skin you have: dry, oily, combination, etc.
- The next skin care product you will want to invest a bit of money in is Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. This serum is a top choice because you will notice results really fast, and you will like the results. This serum will basically keep pimples away, and have the overall appearance of your skin looking beyond new and really rejuvenated and fresh. You apply this one at night, but not alone. For best results apply a moisturizer afterward.
- One moisturizer you may want to consider for night wear is Cerave Moisturizing Cream. The trick to keeping oil and shine away is to moisturize. Many think that moisturizers would only make their skin shine more. This is a myth though, since your skin is creating oils in order to supply the skin with its own natural moisturizer. If you supply your skin with the moisture it needs, it will not shine as much. Cerave is the 'it' product for those of you who are looking to rid their skin of shine and oil. Apply it nightly over the Advanced Night Repair Serum.
- In the morning, before applying any makeup, you will want to cover your face in a day serum. Lotions and creams are good too, but they do not soften and protect the skin quite as remarkably as a day serum will. A top pick is Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum.
- After going about your day, you want to make sure you clean all traces of makeup from your face. Do not skimp out on this process. If you miss traces of dirt, makeup or oil, you will continue to get breakouts. You want to remove all makeup using a gentle makeup removing pad. Any will do, but if you can, try and find ones that offer benefits to the skin, like anti aging or moisturizing properties.
- After removing all makeup from your face, next you want to rinse your face using a gentle exfoliating cleanser. Any will do, just make sure that you pick one up that contains small micro beads, or micro flecks that will exfoliate any dead skin cells off of your face.
- Lastly, you will want to purchase Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme. This is a top pick, especially for those of you who are worrying about signs of aging. They promise that it will take ten years off of your face; now it does not work that wonderfully, but it does work well. You will notice significant changes in your fine lines and your overall skin tone. You can apply this cream whenever you'd like, but a strong recommendation would be to apply this cream after removing your makeup.