Best Paintball Sniper Rifles
When you’re out in the middle of nowhere in a heated paintball match the best paintball sniper rifles really start to shine. These rifles are capable of making accurate shots over a long distance. With a little bit of practice your enemies won’t stand a chance.
- The Spyder MR1 Tactical Paintball Marker is an excellent starting sniper rifle. It is very affordable and the stock barrel that comes on it is very accurate. A longer barrel can be added on for improved performance over even longer distances but most players find this gun to be more than satisfactory.
- The Tippman a5 rifle is well known for its accuracy and durability. It is one of the most basic rifles that you can get for the sniper position, but its high level of customizability makes it easy to quickly create the rifle of your dreams.
- The Tippman 98 custom is a terrific paintball sniper rifle solution. The stock gun is very accurate and the accuracy can be increased further by adding on a longer barrel.
- The Tippman x7 brings a high level of accuracy to the table without locking you in to a specific role. It is easy to switch from sniping the enemy from 100 feet away to engaging in close range combat without missing a beat.
- The Tiberius Arms T9 sniper rifle is equipped with everything you need to be a terrific sniper. It comes with a functional illuminated scope and a tripod system that will increase your accuracy and stability. This sniper does not come cheaply, but it is worth the cost.
- The Carver One Elite Sniper is an affordable sniping option that is a higher quality than the Spyder MR1. It can be used as a speedball weapon, but it really shines when you are firing it at lower rates from a distance. It’s a great way to get in to sniping without spending a lot of money.
- The Spyder Victor is one of the most affordable markers that can be fired with accuracy. It is a semi-automatic marker with the versatility to make it a great gun in many battles. It is a great beginner weapon that will last for many years.
- The Tippman 98 Platinum Sniper Dogleg paintball gun is a more customized version of the Tippman 98. With a longer barrel, it boasts more accurate shots than the standard Tippman 98. It also comes with a red dot sight for increased accuracy under pressure.
- The T68 sniper rifle has a very functional scope and a slim design. While this is one of the most expensive guns on the list, it is a great gun to have during long range matches. The scope is accurate and the extending legs make maintaining a steady hand easier.
- The Tippman US Army rifle is slightly more expensive than the 98 custom but it has a nicer sight on top. This gun is very accurate and can be used to pick off your enemies one by one.
- Ben Skinner