The best party cities in Spain are filled with nightclubs that pump out music until the wee hours of the morning. Anyone looking for some of the hottest night spots in the world can choose from many lively cities throughout the country.
- Ibiza. The Spanish island of Ibiza is one of the most famous party cities in the world. Clubs on the island are plentiful, and most stay open until 6 or 8 a.m., making parties last well into the next day. The Guinness Book of World Records lists Ibiza as home to the largest club in the world. Privilege is a nightclub with a capacity for up to 10,000 partygoers and with its non-stop party atmosphere, the giant club makes Ibiza one of the best party cities in Spain.
- Madrid. Madrid is known as the Spanish city that never sleeps. Clubgoers in Madrid regularly stay out until 4 or 5 a.m. on weekends and during holidays. The large city lures travelers looking to party with countless bars, pubs, discos and dance clubs. Madrid is considered one of the best party cities in Spain due to the large number of options for enjoying nightlife in the city.
- Barcelona. Places to party outdoors are plentiful in beautiful Barcelona. The Spanish city's location on the Mediterranean has created a waterfront walkway lined with bars, restaurants and dance clubs. Like most of Spain, Barcelona has a very friendly gay scene, with plenty of gay bars and discos scattered throughout town. With a visit to Barcelona, everyone is invited to enjoy some late-night action in one of the best party cities in Spain.
- Pamplona. The Spanish city of Pamplona is famous for the annual running of the bulls, but the historic town is also home to a vibrant nightlife. Clubs in Pamplona tend to be more upscale than clubs in other parts of Spain. Dress codes are enforced at many night spots in Pamplona, one of the best party cities in Spain. While the clubs still blast loud music for dancing all night long, they tend to be hidden and unmarked, so visitors will need to do research or talk to locals to find the best places in town to party.
- Mallorca. Another Spanish island, Mallorca draws numerous celebrity vacationers. Home to some of the most exclusive clubs in Spain, Mallorca offers an upscale party atmosphere for locals and travelers alike. The island attracts gamblers with its many casinos and offers plenty of opportunities for enjoying live music at its many nightclubs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
Dove Men Shave Cream