Looking to find the best pizza in New York? You'll get a lot of different answers when you ask who has the best pizza in New York, as everyone's opinions differs about good pizza. Take a risk the next time you're in New York and try a selection of these pizzas before deciding which is the best.
- Pizza at Co. Co., the restaurant from Jim Lahey, the man who brought the world "no-knead bread," has a pizza that can easily claim the title "Best Pizza in New York." If you go, opt for the more wilder pizza options on the menu there, which leave out tomato sauce entirely, such as the flambe, which has caramelized onions and bechamel sauce as toppings. 230 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY, 10001
- Di Fara Pizza. Make the trek over the Brooklyn bridge for a slice of authentic, old-style Brooklyn pizza in New York. Everything about Di Fara's pizza is made from scratch, using imported ingredients. Even the flour comes from Italy. You won't find pizzas with only mozzarella here either. Each pie is topped with three cheeses, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Grana Padana and authentic buffalo mozzarella. 1424 Avenue J, Brooklyn, NY 11230
- Pizza at Luzzo's. The pizza at Luzzo is what happens when a chef isn't afraid to break some rules. Luzzo's pizza ends up on the Best pizza in New York list because of it's thin, slightly crispy but still chewy crust, unlike any other you'll have in the Big Apple. 211-213 First Ave New York, NY 10003
- Keste Pizza. For a true Neapolitan pizza, try a pie at Keste Pizza and Vino. A pizza that made in an oven built from the lava of Mount Vesuvius better be good. At Keste, you have the option of traditional pies, such as the margherita as well as more unusual, but still delicious options, such as butternut squash. If you can't handle wheat, try their gluten-free pies. 271 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10014
- Nick's Pizza. Head out to Queens to try another contender for Best Pizza in New York. Nick's pizza has a delicious tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella and softly crisp crust. 108-26 Ascan Avenue, Forrest Hills, NY 11375
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.