The best pizza in NYC could be a claim that some may wish to challenge. There are many authentic Italian pizza establishments in this great city that would rival any, anywhere. Ask a handful of NYC residents and they may wish to talk about their favorite pizza that was so cheesy and lathered with the best thinly sliced meats, onions, peppers and mushrooms, baked to perfection and eaten passionately. Actually, practically everyone would love to expound on this.
- Totonno’s Pizzeria Napolitano. This family owned business founded in the 1920’s on Coney Island is the first on our carefully thought out list of the best pizza in NYC. An authentic brick oven pizza with the freshest of ingredients will satisfy your pizza craving and send you away with fond memories. 462 2nd Avenue, (212) 213-8800.
- Motorino East Village Pizza Restaurant. Puffed up edges spotted with brown speckles of salty baked cheese surrounding an inner bowl of melted Mozzarella, greasy pepperoni and tasty herb, tomato sauce with the aroma that will send quivers up your spine. Sit down and enjoy a delicious feast here. 349 East 12th Street, (212) 777-2644.
- Lombardi’s Pizzeria. Coal oven-baked pies from one of NYC’s first original Italian pizza parlors. Enjoy a variety of soda, wine and brewed beverages as you wait with stomach prodding for a tantalizing lunch or dinner. This is an outstanding restaurant as far as tasty meals and original hospitality is concerned. The outdoorsy baking smells will send you–as you enter the handsome establishment and throb with expectations for a meal that satisfies and comforts. 32 Spring Street, (212)941-7994.
- Patsy’s East Harlem Pizzeria Joint. This part of NYC is filled with enduring history and passion-filled stories to ingratiate and challenge. It’s nice to have a choice of a slice or whole pie. If you are in the area or wish to make a long trek in–Patsy’s Pizzeria will always be unexpectedly pleasing to the taste buds and give such a homey feel that you will surely tell others about it. 2287 East 1st Avenue, (212) 534-9783.
- John’s Pizzeria in Times Square. There is nothing compared to having your favorite food in the whole wide world while gazing at stained glass artful windows in a historic church that is filled with religious worship vibrations and lots of good Karma. What a great idea to experience a best pizza in NYC here. 260 West 44th Street, (212) 391-7560.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.