Knowing about the best places for kayaking in the Caribbean is essential if you plan on visiting this tropical paradise anytime in the near future. From Tobago to St. Croix, there are many wonderful places in the Caribbean to explore via kayak.
- Tobago. One of the best places for kayaking in the Caribbean is in Tobago. Located in the southern part of the Caribbean Sea, Tobago boasts breathtakingly beautiful waters and lush green forests. If you’re looking for a little adventure while kayaking be sure to start out at Pirates Bay.
- Bahamas. The beautiful Bahamas are another one of the best places for kayaking in the Caribbean. If you’re looking for a peaceful place to kayak in the Caribbean, then look no further than Exuma, a district of the Bahamas boasting over 360 islands. Small islands, caves and miles of crystal-clear water await the adventurous kayaker in the Bahamas.
- Aruba. If you’re looking to kayak in a true tropical paradise, Aruba is the place to be. A small island located in the southern Caribbean, Aruba is a must if you want to immerse yourself in an environmentally friendly atmosphere. Be sure to dress accordingly when kayaking in Aruba, as the weather can change in an instant.
- St. Lucia. St. Lucia is another one of the best places for kayaking in the Caribbean. Located in the eastern part of the Caribbean Sea, St. Lucia boasts sandy beaches, clear waters, a lush vegetation and a true natural beauty making it the perfect destination for kayaking.
- St. Croix. If you don’t want to travel too far to experience the Caribbean, then St. Croix is the perfect kayak destination for you. St. Croix makes the list of being one of the best places for kayaking in the Caribbean due to its great views, see-through waters and its perfect low-key location.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.