Best Places To Live 2010
Looking for the best places to live 2010? We've got the list here for you. Choosing the best place to live that perfectly suits you and your family's needs can be a hard decision, but luckily, we have created a list to perhaps help you narrow down your choices. Below is a brief list of some of the best places to live in 2010. No matter what your personal tastes are, you are sure to find something suitable here!
- Fort Collins, Colorado. Fort Collins is the perfect habitat for those who love the outdoors, and also those who want a safe, idyllic town to raise their kids. This wonderful town also has some of the best economical activity in Colorado, and is home to Hewlett-Packard, one of the city's largest employers.
- Newton, Massachusetts. Newton is the ideal place for any type of person, whether you are single or raising a family. Newton is less than an hour away from downtown Boston, which is great for someone who wants to be near the big city. It's also home to some of the best schools in the country and is full of pedestrian-friendly parks and playgrounds.
- Overland Park, Kansas. Overland Park is known for it's excellent schools and 300-acre arboretum. This Kansas City suburb is the ideal place to raise a family and to visit the popular biweekly farmers' market the city is known for.
- Gilbert, Arizona. This family-friendly city isn't just for people with kids. There are numerous fun things to do in Gilbert, and this safe habitat is only 30 minutes away from Phoenix. In addition, each year Gilbert holds an annual parade, carnival, and rodeo.
- Irvine, California. Irvine is one of the most well-educated cities in America, and is home to the University of California's Irvine campus. Irvine is an Orange County community that is full of plenty of activities to do, and things to see.
- Bellevue, Washington. Bellevue combines both the city and the outdoors into one great package. This city's landscape can be seen towering over the beautiful Lake Washington, and it has one of the most diverse populations in the state of Washington.
- Allen, Texas. If you are looking for beautiful lakes and a low crime rate, Allen is the place for you. Allen is only a 30 minute drive from Dallas, but the city offers much to do on its own. In fact, Allen is home to several malls, a symphony, and a minor league hockey team.
- Coconut Creek, Florida. This pleasant city is located northwest of Fort Lauderdale, and offers residents with countless things to do and more than 150 butterfly gardens. The town is also known to be environmentally friendly and safe.