Best Places To Live In Florida
Florida is a sunny, enjoyable state with lots of great places to live and the best places to live in Florida are the areas that have the whole package to offer. While some people will prefer big cities and others may enjoy smaller communities, wherever you choose to live in Florida is sure to provide you with nice weather and endless sunshine. Ready to find out about the best places in Florida to live? Continue reading!
- Winter Park. This suburban city in Orange County, Florida is one of the nicest cities in the state that offers lovely lakes that are great for fishing, boating and swimming. It is also home to several celebrities, including Casey Affleck and Spencer Locke.
- Orlando. One of the major cities in Florida, Orlando really offers residents the whole package. It also has a growing medical field and is only about 45 minutes away from the East coast beaches. Not to mention the several famous theme parks of Orlando, including Universal Studios and Walt Disney World Resort.
- Coconut Creek. Northwest of Fort Lauderdale, Coconut Creek has been named the "Butterfly Capital of the World" and offers residents with beautiful scenery and landscape. This friendly city is also home to many large parks, beautiful waterways, butterfly gardens and safe neighborhoods.
- Coral Springs. This city is the perfect place for active or sporty individuals because it is home to a 182-acre Sportsplex that offers tennis courts, dog parks, skating parks, an aquatic center and more. The city is also known for a low-crime rate and family friendly atmosphere.
- Wellington. The city of Wellington is an affluent Palm Beach County suburban area that is home to some of the best equestrians in the United States. And even if you don't ride horses, you are sure to appreciate Wellington's low crime rate and abundance of beautiful lakes and scenery.
- Pensacola. It wouldn't be a list of the best cities to live in Florida without including the beautiful city of Pensacola. This large, yet surprisingly relaxed beach community is perfect for those who love the water and pristine white beaches to relax on. The city is also very cultural with an extensive historical background.