Looking for the best places for slots in Atlantic City? Atlantic City currently has eleven casinos, with one more in the planning stages; however, the ones listed below are considered the best places for slots. So, take the opportunity to visit each one of them, and try your luck!
- Tropicana Casino and Resort. This resort has two dedicated slots areas. The Crystal Room is considered a high-limit area, and also has lots of amenities for slots players, including cable TV, your own earphones with which to listen to private music and first-run movie selections. The Palm Cove slots area gives the player the feeling that the slot machines are located on a tropical island rather than in a casino. Either one of these can qualify as one of the best places for slots in Atlantic City.
- Resorts Casino-Hotel. This casino has a bank of six five-reel video slot machines. When a person has won a certain amount, he is eligible to play in one of the four community bonuses. The Power Seat machine determines what the community bonus will be for the other machines. Further, the player lucky enough to sit here can see his bonus multiplied ten times. There are a number of other community bonuses as well. The variety alone earns this casino a spot on the best places for slots in Atlantic City list.
- Harrah’s Resort. Harrah’s has traditional and video slot machines. In addition, 40 of Harrah’s in-house slot machines are considered progressive slot machines. This means you can record how much you win at the slot machines in the Harrah’s casino, then go to other casinos and play their slot machines. Your winnings from Harrah’s are added to your winnings at those machines, making it possible for you to win more. Harrah’s also has a dedicated high-limit room, called Diamond Cove. The player can choose from a number of denominations, going up to as high as $500. The uniqueness of the progressive slot machines and the allure of the Diamond Cove have earned Harrah's the honor of being one of the best places for slots in Atlantic City.
- Borgata Hotel and Casino. “Sex and the City” fans will definitely find this casino to be one of the best places for slots in Atlantic City. The casino has slot machines that features all of our favorite characters from the hit TV show and movies.
- Trump Marina. Continuing with the idea of “themed” slot machines, the Trump Marina offers at least twelve slot machines which have their own characters or pay homage to a TV show or movie. These include “Jaws,” “Indiana Jones,” “The Wizard of Oz” and “Star Trek,” as well as other movie and TV show themes.
- Showboat. This casino has 3,540 slot machines. In addition, this is one of the casinos that allows players to use their progressive winnings from Harrah’s and other Harrah’s properties.
So, have fun deciding for yourself the best places for slots in Atlantic City. Just remember to please play responsibly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.