Best Power Hang Gliders
The best power hang gliders are trendy, fast and exclusive in their own way. However, exercise caution when you fly in them as they are right toys only for the right hands, and can be lethal if mishandled. Gliders are normally used by flying enthusiasts to achieve soaring by means of manual power generation by throwing themselves with the entire equipment from atop a hill or a heighted surface. In areas where there are no hills, people elevate through means of hang power gliders that use power turbines and rotors to achieve the required energy and thrust. With each model featuring competitive enhancements, there are many varied types of power glider designs today. The best power hang gliders are explained in detail below.
- T2 – High Performance Competitive Model. The T2 hang glider features top class technical design parameters that include high performance, unparalleled landing ability and first rate power generation with an absolutely standard roll rate that can result in quick maneuvering usually, unheard of in sail planes. The sleek, slender yet formidable design that consists of the latest carbon rod molecular technology gives you a unique gliding experience. However, please note that the risks here are high tool therefore, this device is suitable only for experienced personnel looking for long ranger cross country glides.
- U2 – Advanced Model for Intermediate Gliders. Available in two highly exquisite makes namely, the 160 and the 145, this power hang glider is a lightweight and robust model suitable for medium level range glides. With the tapered streamlined design, this model has unique traits such as excellent handling tolerances, high speed and orientation capacities with very low maintenance issues. This is a beautiful force to be reckoned with if you possess the skills required to fly it safely. The exteriors are coated to avoid drag hassles making it very convenient for mid-range gliding.
- Sport 2 – Intermediate Lightweight Model. If you are looking for a fun-ride across the terrain, then Sport 2 is your best bet. Firm and very easy to handle, the model is a beauty and is suitable for novices too, if they know the basics. At the same time, the top class design parameters and superb maneuvering makes the model pleasurable for gliding aficionados too. All in all, the model is one of the most popular on the sports and the recreation circuits because of its exceptional ability to cater to all the kinds of gliders – right from professionals to debutantes.
- Falcon 3 Tandem. This glider is well-known as a trainer glider that has a sharper nose for better flying and a sleeker body design for advanced aerodynamics. A broader seating arrangement makes it easy for the accommodation of the teacher and the learner. With the easy maneuvering and safe landings, this model is a beautiful force to reckon with, in case you are a newcomer looking to learn the tricks of the trade. The improved hardware and stiffer design make it even more useful for guiding purposes.
- Falcon 3. The many unique traits of this model make the Falcon 3 a favorite among first time power hang glider adventurists. The design of this glider makes it possible for comfortable handling, quick turnovers, high soaring capacities and a medium roll rate. With a sharp nose and safe landing owing to the perfectly crafted sail designs, the Falcon 3 remains as one of the highly recommended gliders in history. There are even more modifications coming up to make the model accessible to all size frames and individual heights.