The best ping pong players need the best professional ping pong paddles suited for their game. Most of them choose ping pong paddles based on their specifications—some of them for prime speed, others for control, etc. Whatever your preferences, you have to make sure that you get the best quality for your buck. Otherwise you just have a really expensive fly swatter. Here is a list of some of the best ping pong paddles in the market today:
- Killerspin RTG-Diamond TC Professional Table Tennis Paddle: One of the best professional ping pong paddles and one of the most sophisticated in terms of technology. It usually costs more than three hundred dollars, but any professional ping pong player will know that it is a worthy investment. It gives you great grip, optimum speed and control, and makes you look like a BAMF in the process.
- Viscaria FL Butterfly Table Tennis Racket: This paddle boasts carbon and arylate layers with a rubber and sponge combo for optimum speed. Any ping pong pro would be proud to hold this baby in his or her hand. It has a 1.9 millimeter sponge that just bounces the ball right off, and flared handle that makes the Viscaria a joy to, well, handle.
- The Stiga Supreme: This ping pong paddle is sleek and lightweight, the best paddle for speed and light-handed control. The blade features tube and Crystal Tech technology and will have you spinning circles around your opponent. Even the best professional ping pong player's game can be enhanced by a good racket.
- Killerspin Jet 400: A paddle that delivers on performance as well as price. This ping pong paddle not only looks cool, it feels great. Grip is one of the most important things in a pro's game—let's face it, you do not want your ping pong paddle to slip and hit your opponent in the face (or maybe you do, but that's against the rules) or yours. If you suffer from sweaty hands, the Killerspin features a flared grip to save you (and everybody else) from yourself.
- Stiga Sceptrum: This ping pong paddle is best for the professional that plays a strong offensive game. If features ACS-technology which gives you a lot of speed and elasticity, and it's very lightweight. It really delivers on control as well, and the best part is that it doesn't even cost that much. This paddle is probably best for the pro that is just starting off, but the Stiga Sceptrum is used by more experienced professional ping pong players as well.
All in all, the best paddle for you really depends on your preferences and needs. Just keep in mind that quality is always key and it is important to make a wise investment for you to really enhance your ping pong game.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …