The best resorts in the Philippines are located on the island of Bohol and nearby islands. Most are at Alona Beach or in Tagbilaran, but there are others throughout the island. The larger resorts directly on the beach are more expensive; so, if you are on a budget, check the smaller resorts that are close to the beach instead. The nipa huts or bungalows away from the beach can often be rented by the week or by the month for a much cheaper rate.
- Polaris Beach and Dive Resort on the Cabilao Island is considered to be the best value for the money. Perhaps that is because this island is not connected to the mainland, and everyone and everything has to be brought in by boat. However, this is one of the best diving locations in the Philippines and is also a protected bird sanctuary.. This resort has air-conditioned rooms, a swimming pool, and a restaurant. (Pantudian, Cabilao Island, 6327 Loon, Bohol, Philippines)
- La Estrella Beach Resort, also on Cabilao Island, is directly on the sea and has luxury native style bungalows. Consider a package deal such as a week's stay with twelve dives included. (Cabilao, Philippines)
- The Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa is a luxury resort directly on the beach on Panglao Island in the middle of lush tropical gardens. Some of the fifteen villas have their own private swimming pool! The spa offers indulgent amenities. Panglao Island is easy to get to with two bridges connecting it to the mainland.. Most of Bohol's better resorts and hotels can be found on this island. Alona Beach is one of the beaches with white sands.(Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines)
- Sun Apartelle offers apartments only about 200 meters from Alona Beach and in beautiful gardens. These apartments are well maintained and air conditioned. There is a kitchen in case you want to do some of your own cooking, but they also have a restaurant. Enjoy a swimming pool connected to caves. (Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines)
- Bohol Tropics Resort Club is one of Bohol's best known resorts and is located in the capital city of Tagbilaran. There are many functions held here, and it is a popular place. (Graham Ave., Tagbilaran City, Philippines)
- The Metro Centre Hotel is located in the heart of Tagbilaran City. It is considered the island's business hotel and is also within walking distance of the Bohol Quality Mall. (Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines 6300)
- The Villa Tarcela Resort is in the town on Valencia on the southeast coast of Bohol. This is a good base to explore the island and is close to the world-famous Chocolate Hills, which turn to a brown color at the end of the summer. These nearly 2,000 hills are so regularly shaped that people cannot believe they are not man-made. (Valencia, Bohol, Philippines)
- Nuts Huts is a unconventional resort north of the friendly town of Loboc. Located on the Loboc River where you can take a cruise, the nipa huts here are nicely furnished. (Gotozon, 6316 Loboc, Philippines)
- The Bellevue Manila is the only five star hotel located in the south area of metro Manila. Its Vue Bar on the 22nd floor of the Executive Tower offers awesome city views. This is the perfect spot for a special occasion, a formal dinner, or even a business meeting. (Northgate Cyberzone, Alahang, Muntinlupa, Manila, Philippines)
- The Waterfront Airport Hotel & Casino is near the airport and only fifteen minutes from the beautiful beaches. There are 164 air-conditioned rooms, a superb restaurant, a conference center, a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, and a 24-hour casino. (1 Airport Road, Lapu Lapu City, Cebu, 6015, Philippines)
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.