You'll find the best restaurants in St. Louis, if you take a walk off the beaten path. There is a large diversity of wonderful restaurants in St. Louis. The best restaurants in St. Louis specialize in everything from pizza to ethnic food to sweets. You will not be disappointed dining at these restaurants, and may even recommend them to your friends. Below, is a list of the greatest restaurants in St. Louis.
- Pi is an eclectic pizza restaurant you'll never forget. The crust is a very notable part of their pizzas. It is deep-dish, sprinkled with cornmeal. Opt for the build your own pizza. Pi has the finest toppings, including Miller Amish chicken, artichoke hearts, gorgonzola, pesto, fresh rosemary, Berkshire pork sausage, roasted garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and zucchini. 6144 Delmar, Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63112.
- Mangia Italiano has a relaxed atmosphere that you will enjoy. There is a lot of art on the walls and vintage 1950's and 1960's tables and chairs. The restaurant's pasta dishes are solid. Try the duck ravioli, whole wheat radiatori with gorgonzola, or the di mare with saffron tagliatelle. 3145 S. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63118.
- Rooster is a popular breakfast and brunch restaurant nestled in downtown St. Louis. If you're looking for more than the simple omelet to satisfy your morning cravings, Rooster is the place to be. Items such as crepes, vegan choices, and gourmet cheeses can be found on their menu. Pamper yourself with their marinated spicy chicken crepe. 1104 Locust St., St. Louis, MO 63102.
- Bailey's Chocolate Bar provides a crimson-colored romantic surrounding. This saccharine-oriented restaurant serves a variety of fancy desserts and sweet alcoholic drinks. You can also order snacks such as pizzetas and cheese platters. Gulp down their cinnamon and stout beer shake. Don't miss the sweetest of the best restaurants in St. Louis! 1915 Park Ave., St. Louis, MO 63104.
- Llywelyn's Pub is a perfectly appropriate place to meet up with friends and drink some beers. Chow down on their homemade potato chips, fried pickles, or their sweet potato waffle fries. If you're a fan of Irish-styled beers, you will like Llywellyn's Pub beer menu. 4747 McPhearson Ave., St. Louis, MO 63108.
- Broadway Oyster Bar is a Cajun restaurant and blues and jazz bar in one, making it one of the best restaurants in St. Louis. Located near Busch Stadium, the Broadway Oyster Bar is a cool place to eat and listen to music. The establishment is decorated like a seafood shack down in southern Louisiana. Munch on their alligator bites, etouffee, and of course their oysters. 736 S. Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102.
- India Palace is a one of a kind Indian restaurant. Located on the top floor of a hotel, you can watch airplanes land in the nearby Lambert Airport while munching on naan. This restaurant was an old tiki bar and lot of its decorations are still up. Probably one of the most unique of the best restaurants in St. Louis. 4534 N. Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63044.
- Sweetie Pie's is hearty food for your soul. Fill your belly with cornbread, collard greens and candied yams. Sweetie Pie's fried chicken is the best chicken you'll ever have. They are humongous, tender, and fried just right. Their macaroni and cheese is stellar, it tastes homemade and nothing like the kind that comes in a box. 4270 Manchester Rd., St. Louis, MO 63110.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.