What are the best running shoes for high arches? Cushioned running shoes are a must for high arches (under-pronators). The softer mid sole and flexibility will help absorb shock better for more comfort while running.
- Nike Air Pegasus + 26. Practically priced running shoes with air sole for cushioning. Phylon for cushioning and impact protection are a great feature for running shoes for high arches. Rubber outsole for multi surface traction.
- Brooks Glycerin 8. Having received the Editor's Choice Award from Runners World magazine, these liquid gel running shoes offer excellent support. They are not overly firm yet remain comfortable and and flexible. Reviews of this shoe – people are raving about them being the best running shoes for high arches.
- Saucony Pro Grid Jazz 13. This running shoe for high arches offers a higher heel to allow for more cushioning in this area of the foot. Affordable with a large toebox.
- Asics Gel-Nimbus 12. Optimum cushioning plus enhanced heel, forefoot and midsole durability with trademark technology. Reviews rated this shoe an overall excellent choice in running shoe for nuetral to under-pronators.
- Mizuno Wave Rider. This running shoe is known for its excellent shock absorption. A lightweight, flexible shoe from toe to heel for runners who need running shoes for high arches.
- Asics Gel Cumulus 12. Excellent stability and comfort running shoe for high arches. Memory foam collar that personalizes a heel fit. Enhanced cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave Creation 11. Genetic engineered for better fit and performance. The ventilation system plus Airmesh allows for breathability while running.
- Nike Livestrong LunarGlide +2. Extra cushioning at the front of the shoe plus responsive chock absorption makes this the best running shoe for high arches. Mesh upper allows for breathability.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.