Knowing about the best running trails at First Landing State Park is essential if you plan on visiting this natural wonder of a park anytime soon. From the pleasant Osmanthus Trail to the breathtakingly beautiful Long Creek Trail, there are many wonderful running trails to be found at First Landing State Park.
- Osmanthus Trail. The Osmanthus Trail is one of the best running trails at First Landing State Park due to its pleasant scenery and remote location. This three-mile loop trail is perfect if you like to run in solitude.
- Cape Henry Trail. The Cape Henry Trail is another one of the best running trails at First Landing State Park. According to First Landing State Park, the Cape Henry Trail is the longest (six miles) and is the most heavily-used trail in the park. If you want a long and arduous run and don’t mind the crowds, then the Cape Henry Trail is the perfect running trail for you.
- Bald Cypress Trail. The Bald Cypress Trail boasts a 1.5 mile loop run. This particular running trail features a few boardwalks and platforms dedicated to teaching individuals about the abundant natural settings and wildlife in the area, so if you want a run that’s both light and educational, then the Bald Cypress Trail is the running trail to conquer. Be aware that hikers tend to crowd this trail, so be courteous when running.
- Long Creek Trail. The stunningly beautiful Long Creek Trail is another one of the best running trails at First Landing State Park. At an approximate five miles in length, this particular trail is perfect for the runner looking for a moderately challenging run. Along with featuring a great location within the park, the Long Creek Trail also boasts majestic views of salt marshlands and pure lakes.
- Fox Run Trail. If you’re looking for a light run with fantastic views, then the Fox Run Trail is the trail specifically designed for you. This particular running trail connects the Long Creek Trail and the Bald Cypress Trail, so if you’re up to the challenge you could always run all three running trails at the same time!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.