Best Scuba Diving Destinations In The World
If you love adventure in the deep blue sea, check out these best scuba diving destinations in the world. Scuba diving is for people who enjoy exploring underwater. You need to be experienced and unafraid to dive deep. The next time you want to take on the sea, consider these top places in the world.
- Oahu. Oahu, Hawaii is a top scuba diving destination in the world. If you plan on traveling to Oahu, you might sign up for a diving trip with a certified diving team. They take you to locations teeming with marine life such as spinner dolphins and sea turtles. Others know where shipwrecks are located.
- Cayman Islands. The Cayman Islands are located in the Caribbean Sea. This location presents awesome sites for experienced and inexperienced divers. One popular site that attracts a large number of divers is Stingray City. Bloody Bay Marine Park and Little Cayman are also on the list for must-visit scuba diving destinations in the world. You might want to charter a diving trip with one of the Cayman's dive companies. They will take you to the best spots.
- Sardinia. Sardinia is considered a top diving destination in the Mediterranean part of the world. This destination is famous for having crystal clear waters, caves, corals and a great number of sea animals. World War II shipwrecks are also reasons to dive in Sardinia. You can explore by guide or alone if you're a pro.
- Sudan. The Red Sea is ideal if you want to scuba dive in Sudan. This location's diving sites are situated near Egypt and perfect for professional divers who love the unknown. It's a place where shark species are rulers of the sea. You should be in the company of other professional guides for safety.
- Indonesia. Indonesia takes you to the Far East. It's one of many scuba diving destinations in this region that many have braved and conquered. With year-round warm waters, the sea life is abundant. You might catch a glimpse of whales, sharks and other exotic fish. The coral is rich and thriving there as well.
Scuba diving may be a fun pastime for some or serious hobby for others. No matter what your skill level is, there's a scuba diving destination that needs exploring.