Best Scuba Diving Knives
You love to go scuba diving but there's one essential piece of equipment you should be have on your which is one of the best scuba diving knives. Marine life is not the reason why a diver needs a knife, instead it's for emergency only and that emergency is getting caught in someone's finishing line. No joking here men. Your worst enemy down below is not the big bad shark but fishing lines, fishing nets, kelp or anything that can get you tangled. Once you've experienced this predicament you'll never go diving without a good scuba knife on you again.
- Titanium Dive Knife by SCUBA (blunt or sharp). One thing you want to look for in the best scuba diving knives is that the knife is 100% corrosion resistant. Titanium constructed means it's durable, strong and abrasion resistant. This blade is 5 inches long with a serrated top edge and built-in line cutter. An important feature to consider is that this dive knife has a single action locking system sheath.
- Stainless Steel Dive Knife by SCUBA (blunt or sharp). A solid 5 inch long knife for any diver with a comfortable handle serrated top edge and line cutter. This sweet blade is constructed out of stainless steel and also has a single action locking system sheath.
- Titanium BC Dive Knife by SCUBA (blunt). While this is one of the best scuba diving knives it is smaller with a blade only 3 1/8 inches long. It does however easily attach to arm or leg straps and the blade has a line butter hook.
- BC Dive Knife by SCUBA (blunt or sharp). A strong stainless steel knife with a tank banging tip on the handle. Blade is 3 1/8 inches long with your choice of serrated cutting edge or sharp tip with line cutter.
- Fogcutter Recon Dive Knife by XSSCUBA. Look no further for one of the best scuba diving knives for this is a two-in-one knife and pulls out as scissors. Constructed in stainless steel this knife has a one hand release. This 6 inch scuba scissor-knife cuts through line, net, rope and kelp.
- Titanium Dive Knife by XSSCUBA (blunt, sharp or tanto). If you want a knife with the most advanced quick release locking sheath available then this is the best scuba diving knife for you. Blade is 5 inches and has a serrated edge and line cutter but the little extra you get with this package is the Auxiliary Locking System which prevents knife loss.
- Titanium Dive Knife by ATOMIC (blunt or sharp). The best scuba diving knives will not rust and this dive knife by Atomic guarantees that. Made of Titanium you can expect durability, hardness, strength and abrasion resistance at 100% corrosion resistant. It's a small 4 inch blade with serrated top edge and line cutter.
- Talon Dive Knife by by AKONA. If you can't decide between stainless steel or titanium this best scuba dive knives offers both. Blade is 4 1/2 inches long with sharp point, serrated edge and built-in line cutter.
- Titanium Saw Dive Knife by XSSCUBA (tanto blade with blunt tip). Two features makes this best scuba diving knife different from the others. One is that is has a crescent shaped saw blade and the other is a blue coating on the blade not found on other titanium knives which gives it added strength.
- Jack Dive Knife by DEEP SEE (blunt or sharp). This stainless steel 5 inch blade has a serrated top edge and built-in line cutter. What makes it unique is that you can completely dissemble the scuba knife for cleaning.