If you want to do the best tricks in Shawn White Snowboarding for your Wii then look no further. This guide will help you to be shredding up the snow in no time. Just be sure not to let your friends know where you learned all of the sweet new moves. With these tricks you can keep your reputation as a master of Shawn White snowboarding Wii tricks.
- The truck driver spin. Hold both the A and B buttons on the Wii remote, at the same time while leaning to the left.
- Nose Grab. Hold the A button and point the front of the Wii remote down.
- Tail Grab. Hold the A button and point the back of the Wii remote down.
- Spaghetti. Hold both the A and the B button on the Wii remote and point the back of the Wii remote down.
- The Misty Flip. Hold the A and B button on the Wii remote while leaning right on the Wii board. If you do this one the half pipe with Shawn White, it is called Monkey Twist. Just be aware that this snowboarding trick can be a bit complicated, you may have to work at the timing.
- The Flying Squirrel. Hold the A and B button while leaning left on the Wii board. If you do this on the half pipe with Shawn White, it is called the M Chuck.
- The One Foot Grab. Hold the B button on the Wii remote and lean left on the Wii board.
- Front Side Rodeo. Hold the A button and lean left on the Wii board.
- Back Side Rodeo. Hold the A button and lean right on the Wii board.
- Front Side Spin Grind. While you are in the Shawn White game, find a piece of pipe for the standard grind. Then hold the A button and lean to the right on the Wii board.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.