If you have high or low arches, then you need to know what the best shoes for arch support are. Shoes with proper arch support will protect your feet from injury and will stop the aching and throbbing associated with arch problems. Before you buy another pair of shoes, check out the best ones for your needs.
- Ahnu Westridge. These are the best shoes for arch support. Ahnu Westridge shoes have a neutral positioning system that has several mid-sole densities that will keep you balanced and stable. The sole is cushioned to provide you with optimal support for your arches.
- New Balance MW606. These are another one of the best shoes for arch support because of its cushioning and aggressive outsole. The New Balance MW606 will keep your arches comfortable no matter what terrain you are strolling along.
- Under Armour Blacktip SL. The best shoes for arch support include the Blacktip SL from Under Armour. Their patented ArmourGuide helps guide the foot into the neutral plane, making those with high arches more comfortable. These shoes also have shock absorption.
- Adidas Supernova Classic. The Supernova Classic from Adidas is another one of the best shoes for arch support. Specially made for those with low arches, the Supernova Classic is made with adiPRENE, which is a material that protects your feet from force.
- Asics Nimbus 12. These shoes are also some of the best shoes for arch support. The Asics Nimbus 12 are made for men with high arches. The shoes are equipped with extra cushioning to protect high arches.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.