So you are scouring the internet searching for the best shoes for bunions. For those who need to purchase shoes for bunions, the prognosis used to be some ugly, weird-looking shoe that is embarrassing to wear, especially in summer. These shoes were usually not designed to be especially useful for athletics, and of course they were embarrassing to wear. They were all bland gray and brown colors, but that is a thing of the past.
- The first shoes to wear for bunions are the CrocsRx Silver. Crocs are in style right now, which means no one has to know you have a bunion. CrocsRx makes several options for bunions, yet this shoe offers additional features such as a wide toe box for the bunion. They offer additional cushioning for plantar pain, metarsalgia, and anti-bacterial and antifungal woes.
- The next shoes made for bunions are the Saucony brand of running shoes. Even without bunions, these running shoes are very comfortable They come in very stylish colors and are designed to be quite unnoticeable. They offer extra stretch in the toe for bunion control.
- Keeping bunions at bay and wearing dress clothing do not need to be two conflicting goals. One great option for women is FootSmart, which offers the stretchable Chelsea Pump that features a quite adorable design. It also features a removable footbed with heel stabilizers and a slip-resistant outer sole, making it an excellent choice for sore feet. It is definitely one of the five best shoes for bunions.
- For men who endeavor to find the best dress shoe for bunions, the Aetrex Men's Bio Oxford is the perfect choice. It has a quite unnoticeable high toe box as well as the necessary deep heel for bunion comfort. These shoes feature removable insole layers and a special pressure relief system.
- Finally the Chaco ZX/2 sandal offers comfort and ease of wear for those with bunions. They come in assorted colors and various styles. The double strap design makes them more comfortable for bunions, and the shoes feature a BioCentric footbed that adds increased foot comfort. This sandal is definitely one of the five best shoes for bunions.
There are shoes of all tastes available for those who suffer with bunions. The pain, numbness and burning that can be associated with bunions can be very annoying when working or engaging in physical activity. These five shoes will add comfort and support and prevent bunions from hindering activity. They are truly the best shoes for bunions.