Best Skateboard Grip Tape Designs
Are you wondering what the best skateboard grip tape designs are? Showing off your deck is about you. Your personality and style are reflected through your choice of grip tape design. Many patterns, sizes and colors of skateboard grip tape designs are available from major skateboard companies.
- FKD grip single sheet flame, black. The brown-on-black flame design will take up most of your deck's surface. The asymmetrical design of the flames is awe-inspiring.
- FKD grip single sheet wires, black. This grip tape depicts a barbed wire design that runs diagonally across your board. The black and charcoal color scheme will work well to hide dirt and dust.
- Zero/Mob grip single sheet, lightning. This features the single sheet design plus Zero's logo with bolts in every direction. The black and white color scheme makes this an awesome choice for skateboard grip tape.
- Independent mob stickers single sheet grip tape 9x33. Independent has the best skateboard grip tape designs by far. The Mob Stickers design in red, white and gray is awesome.
- Pimp grip single sheet sidewalk. The Pimp skateboard grip tape sidewalk series comes in gray, blue, red, yellow, brown and green. The pebble-like design is awesome, especially in charcoal gray.
- Motto single sheet grip, Flow Calligraphy. Anyone who knows Motto knows their simplicity. The Flow Calligraphy is no exception, yet the white on charcoal background seems to jump out at you.
- Black Widow grip single sheet, black. Black Widow's series of darkened edges with a light colored center make a great look. Known for their use of color, Black Widow has the largest choice of skateboard grip tape designs.