Best Skydiving Camera Helmets
The best skydiving camera helmets are all high-quality cameras that provide protection while letting you capture what you see when skydiving. They have many convenient features you'll appreciate to adequately mount your equipment. You'll appreciate an investment in a great camera helmet that gives you all you need to take great photos and/or video.
- Bonehead Flat-Top Pro: This great skydiving camera helmet lets you mount many cameras while still keeping you well balanced. With its large mounting surface area you have the room to put many items on it to fully capture your experience. The rear entry makes it an easily used, well-stabilized helmet that will keep you fully protected when skydiving.
- Hells Halo Skydiving Helmet: With a open-faced design you'll have fully vision in the air. It has three mounting surfaces and an adjustable chin strap that helps you fit this well to your face. It is a tremendously comfortable helmet that gives you a number of features under a truly affordable price.
- The MANTLE Bonehead Skydiving Helmet: Available in a variety of colors, the "MANTLE" helmet has a stable chin and huge mounting area to suite all your needs. With an upgraded closing system, this helmet can be put on with tremendous ease. It's a truly superb helmet that is well worth the investment.
- Optik Illusion Skydiving Helmet: This skydiving camera helmet has many surfaces for mounting with a design to provide the ultimate balance. The jaw bone closure is double secured to ensure you have no issues while skydiving. It's a truly elite design that provide you with a top of the line design.
- Flat-Top Narrow Skydiving Helmet: This helmet is known for its highly comfortable design and well-stabilized rear-entry mounting system. The smaller mounting surface area creates better stability with reduced air drag. The thermal fit liner and well-balanced construction makes this the perfect skydiving camera helmet for you.