The best slip tape skateboard shoes feature a super grip rubber sole that helps skateboarders control the board while riding. Skateboard shoes also offer comfort and help skaters protect against impact. Along with the many colors and styles, the best skateboard shoes feature plenty of features for skaters.
2. C1RCA Lopez 50. Skaters love the C1RCA not only for the wide range of colors, but also for the durability, these shoes provide. The slip tape skateboard shoes come in leather and suede and features a sticky rubber sole that provides flexibility and lightweight design. The shoe also provides support with the padded tongue, cushioned foot bed, and collar. Skaters also like the added support of the foam insert in the heel and arch.
3. Etnies Callicut Sneaker. Made for big and little kids, the Callicut slip tape skateboard shoes by Etnies comes in several colors. These comfortable shoes provide a non-slip grip while riding from the traction pattern on the sole. Etnies Callicut sneaker helps keep the foot secure with the padded tongue and strap keepers with elastic. Etnies’ style lends to the Callicut providing skaters with many colors and a choice between leather and suede.
4. DC Rob Dyrdek Skate Shoe. The Rob Dyrdek shoe, inspired by Run DMC, by DC provides skaters with a super long lasting shoe that allows the feet to breathe with the eyelets located on each side. The shoe resists abrasions and scuffs that many slip grip skateboard shoe wearers have happen while riding. The tongue is flexible enough to bend with the skater. The rubber outsole on the Rob Dyrdek is high abrasion, built for traction and control for skateboarders.
5. Etnies Sniper Sneaker. The Etnies Sniper sneaker comes in several kicking colors and offers several upgrades from the slip tape skateboard shoes. The G2 heel insert is a patented insert helping absorb shock while skaters stay active. The removable insole comes with STI foam cushioning on level two that helps keep the foot padded while riding.
6. IPATH Cats Mid-top. IPATH Cats slip grip skateboard shoes comes in a range of colors for this moccasin-stitched shoe. The style the Cats shoe offers features functionality with a stash pocket in the tongue. With the lightweight feel and breathable features, the Cats shoe provides enough support and comfort for skaters.
7. Nike 6.0 Zoom Oncore. Nike provides a solid shoe with the Zoom Oncore slip tape skateboard shoes. Featuring Nike’s patented zoom air bag, skaters feel comfort from the low-impact heel cushioning while riding the board on half pipes and rails. Breathable features and a gum rubber sole makes this shoe by Nike one of the best for skaters.
8. Emerica Reynolds 3. The Emerica Reynolds 3 features unparalleled technology for heel protection. This vulcanized outsole slip grip skateboard shoe features 400 NBS gum rubber for extra grip while skateboarding. Reynolds 3 shoe design, created by Andrew Reynolds, features leather and synthetic materials. The support of the System G2 heel cushion technology makes the Reynolds 3 a great all around slip grip skateboarding shoe.
9. DC At-3 Vis Air Sneaker. The DC At-3 slip tape skateboard shoes offers traction for skateboarders with the super grip rubber sole. The design comes in a variety of colors for skateboarders to choose the right look. Keeping skaters comfortable, the DC At-3 features the Aerotech Ventilation System throughout the shoe, allowing breathability.
10. eS Theory 1.5 Technical Skate Sneaker. The eS Theory 1.5, designed by Justin Eldridge, feature a suede and leather design in several different colors. The comfort features come from the foot bed, molded by PU, and the cushioning gel insert of the System G2. The durability of the technical slip tape skateboard shoes lends to keep up with skaters and comes with a hidden pocket for stashing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!