Best Snowboarding Resorts: New York
Acknowledging a few of the best snowboarding resorts: New York is essential if you’re a snowboard enthusiast that plans on visiting the bustling state of New York anytime soon. From the Whiteface Mountain Resort to the Swain Ski and Snowboarding Resort, there are many excellent snowboarding resorts in New York.
- Whiteface Mountain Resort. The scenic Whiteface Mountain Resort is one of the best snowboarding resorts in New York. According to Dudley House, Whiteface Mountain Resort features a mini park, the popular Zaugg Pipe Monster Super-pipe and the greatest vertical drop in the east at 3,430 feet. Whiteface Mountain Resort: Whiteface Mountain Rt. 86 Wilmington, NY 12997
- Cortina Mountain Resort. The beautiful, family-friendly Cortina Mountain Resort is another one of the best snowboarding resorts in New York. According to the Ski Resorts Guide, Cortina Mountain Resort boasts a 725 foot vertical drop, 18 trails, 4 lifts and snowboard rentals. Cortina Mountain Resort: 227 Clum Hill Road., Haines Falls Hunter, NY 12436
- Bristol Mountain Resort. The peaceful Bristol Mountain Resort is perfect for the care-free guy. According to Finger Lakes, Bristol Mountain Resort features a 1,200 foot vertical rise, 2 terrain parks, a half-pipe and over 33 slopes and trails. This resort also features year-round daycare, making it the perfect resort for the family man. Bristol Mountain Resort: 5662 Rt. 64, Canandaigua, New York 14424
- Song Mountain Resort. The popular Song Mountain Resort is another one of the best snowboarding resorts in New York. Not only is Song Mountain Resort great for families, but it’s also suitable for beginners of any age. Song Mountain Resort: 1 Song Mountain Road., Tully, NY 13159
- Swain Ski and Snowboard Resort. The Swain Ski and Snowboard Resort is one of the best snowboarding resorts in New York due to its peaceful atmosphere. According to the Ski Resorts Guide, the Swain Ski and Snowboard Resort features 21 trails, 5 lifts, 100 acres of snowboarding area and a 650 foot vertical drop. If you dislike crowds, be sure to visit this particular resort as it boasts a low-key destination. Swain Ski and Snowboard Resort: 2275 County Road 24, Swain, NY 14884