Learn more about the best snowboarding resorts in Utah, from the beautiful Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort to the adventurous Brighton Ski Resort. Some of the best snowboarding resorts in Utah feature great snow, a spacious environment and plenty of lifts and trails.
- Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort. The beautiful Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort is one of the best snowboarding resorts in Utah. This particular snowboarding resort is perfect for both the beginner and experienced snowboarder. According to the Ogden Valley Business Association, the Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort features some of the best teaching terrain in the state as well as intermediate to advanced runs higher up the mountain. Along with boasting a great location for beginners and experienced snowboarders alike, the Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort is also family-friendly and very affordable. Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort: 3567 Nordic Valley Way, Eden, UT 84310; (801) 745-3511.
- Deer Valley Resort. The peaceful, fun Deer Valley Resort is another one of the best snowboarding resorts in Utah. According to Ski Resorts Guide, Deer Valley Resort is considered the number one ski resort in North America by the readers of "Ski" magazine. This snowboarding resort features a 3,000 foot vertical drop, 91 trails and 21 lifts. Deer Valley Resort: 2250 Deer Valley Drive South, Park City, UT 84060; (435) 649-1000.
- Brian Head Resort. Located in southern Utah, Brian Head Resort is one of the best snowboarding resorts in Utah. Not only does this snowboarding resort feature a great location, but it also boasts over 650 acres of snowboarding access and four terrain parks. Brian Head Resort: 329 South Highway 143, Brian Head, UT 84719; (866) 930-1010.
- Beaver Mountain Resort. If you’re a family man looking for a great place to take your crew snowboarding, look no further than Utah’s very own Beaver Mountain Resort. This snowboarding resort is family-friendly, has over 664 acres of snowboarding access and has more than 30 runs. This particular snowboarding resort can get pretty crowded, as it’s the local favorite, so be prepared to share the mountain with others. Beaver Mountain Resort: 1351 East 700 North, Logan, UT 84321; (435) 753-0921.
- Brighton Ski Resort. The adventurous Brighton Ski Resort is another one of the best snowboarding resorts in Utah. According to Ski Resorts Guide, Brighton Ski Resort features a 1,745 foot drop, over 1,050 acres of snowboarding access and over 66 adventurous trails to tackle. Brighton Ski Resort: 12601 Big Cottonwood Canyon Road, Brighton, UT 84121; (801) 532-4731.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.