Best Songs Of The 90S
The 90s were a time of up beat music that got you up and dancing and we have the best songs of the 90s. Go through our list of songs and relive some of your favorite memories from the 90s. You can bet you will have several flashbacks of the good ol' times!
- "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot was released in 1992 and became an instant hit. "Baby Got Back" took the number 2 spot on the U.S. Hot 100 Billboard. This song was so popular that even today you still hear it playing on the radio which is why this song is one of the best songs from the 90s.
- "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer was released in 1990 and was MC Hammers signature song. "U Can't Touch" This was the number one single on Hammers album "Please Hammer, Don't Hurt Em'" and sold over ten million copies world wide. This song has been in the top ten on music billboards across the world and is definitely a best song of the 90s.
- "Mo Money Mo Problems" by Notorious B.I.G was one of the most popular songs in 1997. "Mo Money Mo Problems" was a top selling single off of the "Life After Death" album which held the number one spot on Billboards Hot 100 for two weeks straight during 1997. This song was also nominated in 1998 for best rap performance at the Grammy's. You will still hear this song playing on the radio or pumping through the speakers at night clubs across the United States which makes it one of the best songs of the 90s.
- "Jump" by Kris Kross was released in 1992 and instantly became one of the most played songs on the radio. Even thought the members of Kris Kross were under the age of 13 at the time they were able to achieve success on multiple continents. "Jump" by Kris Kross placed on several charts around the world. These young boys were known for their creative music but also for their creative style...wearing their clothes backwards!
- "Jump Around" by House of Pain was released in the United States in 1992. The song hit the charts at number 3 and also placed on several other charts. "Jump Around" was an instant hit for night clubs and is still a song that gets people on the dance floor. This song can still be heard in night clubs today which is why it is one of the best songs of the 90s.