Best Songs To Lift Weights To
Working out is a breeze when you know a few of the best songs to lift weights to beforehand. From popular musical artists such as Godsmack and Linkin Park, you’re sure to find a song that fits your workout groove.
- “Headstrong” by Trapt. “Headstrong,” one of Trapt’s best songs, will help keep you motivated and determined while lifting weights. Be sure to play this particular song really loud as it’s easily more enjoyable that way.
- “I Stand Alone” by Godsmack. Although its got a slow start, Godsmack’s popular hit is still an excellent song to lift weights to as it “stands alone” in quality, style and inspiration. Listen to this song only if you want to get really fired up when working out.
- “Remember the Name” by Fort Minor. When Mike Shinoda temporarily left Linkin Park to start his own band Fort Minor, he produced one of the best songs of his career. “Remember the Name” makes the list of being one of the best songs to lift weights to as it features the right lyrics, the right tone and the right inspiration needed.
- “Savior” by Skillet. Whether you’re religious or not, Skillet’s inspirational rock song “Savior” will get you hyped up and ready to begin your exercise regime today. This best song to lift weights to will surely get you in the mood for a killer workout session.
- “Numb” by Linkin Park. One of the best songs to lift weights to is Linkin Park’s angst filled “Numb.” “Numb” speaks to the heart, mind and soul and it will make you want to be more productive when working out. If this song doesn’t get you motivated and inspired to start lifting weights today, nothing will!
Posted on: Mar. 10, 2010