Best Sport Watches
The best sport watches on the functional accessories market merge cutting-edge technology with the demands of active lifestyles. Discerning men understand it takes more than a pretty dial and a sleek strap to support the frantic pace of modern sporting events. From land to sea to air, sport watches are constant companions in every activity.
- Nike Oregon Series Lance Armstrong #4. Pedal the landscape in total confidence with this watch co-designed by Lance Armstrong. Specialized functions for long-distance biking raise the sport watch bar by providing 1,000-hour chronograph options complete with data recall, interval timers, two elevation alarms and a hydration alarm.
- Timex Ironman Triathlon 100 Lap #T5E241. Timex continues its long history of creating supremely functional timepieces at a price everyone can afford. Model T5E241 ups the ante and keeps Timex viable with training features guaranteed to make even the most finicky sports enthusiasts drool. Training logs, deep water resistance, a lap counter and interval timers round out the watch's best features.
- Tag Heuer Golf Watch. It's impossible to talk about the best sport watches without mentioning this gem from Tag Heuer. A scratch-resistant, anti-reflective crystal provides an unobstructed view of the hour while a titanium case protects delicate precision parts for eighteen holes in any weather.
- Suunto X10 Military. GPS functions, route planning capabilities and a precision compass are among the trekking features available in this sport watch. If trekking isn't an option, this sport watch functions just as perfectly for racing, boating, running and fishing. As a bonus, the watch is the essence of affordably attractive style.
- Garmin Forerunner 405. From its touch bezel with user controls to its sleek, contemporary design, Garmin made sure to pack a ton of training features into this model. In addition to speed drills and tempo runs, the Forerunner 405 offers users GPS options, lap history and a heart rate monitor. The features don't stop there but there are too many to list, so check it out for yourself!
- Citizen Super Chronograph. After securing a name for itself in the lofty perches of luxury sport watches, Citizen increased its popularity by developing light-powered technology known as Eco-Drive. The Super Chronograph boasts this technology along with functional features like a low-power indicator, alarm and timer options, luminescent dial and water resistance. Compared with similar luxury sport watches, Citizen models sell for a mere fraction.
- Blancpain Tourbillon "Fifty Fathoms" Sport. Oozing opulence comes easy to Blancpain, which explains why the company's best sport watches are also refined status symbols. The "Fifty Fathoms" self winding features combined with a precision, uni-directional rotating bezel ensure functionality no matter the sport. It's also water resistant to 300 meters.
- Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph. Elegant, sporty and functional, this watch works equally well for land activities or sea sports. The screw-down crown and caseback, bi-directional rotating bezel and anti-reflective sapphire crystal merge beautifully with its water resistant features to create a sports watch every man can use.
- Regatta Marine Chronometers' Regatta Navinau. Described by the company as"The world's most elegant dive watch," the Navinau is as graceful as it is functional. Advanced features offer discriminating gentlemen an amalgamation of superior technology and unparalleled aesthetics. The classy 23 karat gold rotating bezel stylishly encircles 500 feet of shock-proof water resistance and a screw-down crown and caseback.
- Rolex GMT Master Pilot Watch. Known the world over as makers of rich and luxurious timepieces, Rolex also provides its clientele with exclusive technological advancements. Worn by the likes of Chuck Yeager and other famous test pilots, the GMT Master proves it's one of the best sport watches by offering COSC certification, chronograph options, a rotating ceramic bezel and accents in rich green and warm yellow gold.