If you are in the market for the best "Star Wars" action figures, expect to pay a pretty penny. The best "Star Wars" action figures date back to circa 1978 and are worth a lot of money. In fact, it is rather depressing to think, you probably played with these when you were a kid and sold them for a dollar at a garage sale. These "Star Wars" action figures are the old style, original set made by Kenner. It truly is amazing, check out these best "Star Wars" action figures. The best "Star Wars" action figures are listed below.
- Obi Wan Kenobi vintage 1978. Complete with telescoping light saber, Obi Wan is dressed in his red gown with golden light saber. This one of the most sought after pieces by collectors, as this figure was a limited print to begin with.
- Luke Skywalker vintage 1978. This beauty in traditional Jedi dress with telescoping light saber is the essential original Luke Skywalker. Another classic Kenner product, this action figure is the optimal piece of memorabilia for the serious collector.
- Boba Fett 1978. The action figure version of the best loved bounty hunter in the galaxy. This figure has great construction for a toy, with infamous lines and detail. It is perhaps the pride of Kenner but certainly a definite need for the collector and a true best of action figure for the Star Wars series.
- Princess Leia 1978. Who can resist the opportunity to own a piece of nostalgia with the lovely Princess Leia? This Kenner masterpiece has her in traditional white gown as seen in the original "Star Wars." Very rare and extremely desired among collector’s, this one of the best "Star Wars" action figures in the galaxy!
- Darth Vadar 1978. This figure is the king of mean, and boasts a deadly telescoping light saber and traditional Vadar garb. This is an awesome looking action figure with intense design from head to toe. Vadar rounds out the best of "Star Wars" action figures, but this list coule never truely cover them all.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.