The best sunglasses style for men are a mix of classic and trendy styles that will look good on most men. Just be aware that these sunglasses will frame each face differently.
- Aviator Sunglasses. These sunglasses look good on just about any guy and any shape face. This is a reason why they’re one of the best sunglasses style for men. No longer are they for the hipsters or pilots.
- Sports Wrap Sunglasses. These are the best sunglasses style for athletic men. Skiers and snow boarders typically wear these types of sunglasses because they don’t glare. Plus, they’re more durable than other types of sunglasses.
- Rimless Sunglasses. The rimless sunglasses are for the trendy guys. Unlike the aviators, a man with a smaller face shape would look good in these types of sunglasses. These are the best sunglasses style for young men.
- “Celebrity” Sunglasses. Celebrity sunglasses aren’t just for anyone, unless you’re someone like Kanye West. These sunglasses have a larger frame, which makes them one of the best sunglasses style for men with smaller face shapes. Not every guy will look great in these glasses, although they have been on trend for quite some time.
- Rectangular Sunglasses. Some people call these sunglasses metal rim or “vintage” sunglasses. These are the best sunglasses style for men of any time. This Euro look is really hot right now; just don’t try wearing these sunglasses in Europe. Instead of being all over you, the women will just laugh at you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…