Swinger clubs are popular all over the world, and here are some of the best swinger clubs in the UK. Swingers are defined as people who are free and open about sex. Swinging started in the 1950’s through personal ads in the newspaper. By the 1960’s, swinging clubs started opening up, followed by wife-swapping in the 1970’s, but slowed down after the AIDS epidemic in the 1980’s. In recent years, swingers have more freedom than ever and much of the stigma is gone. People from all walks of life participate in swinging. The participants think of it as a form of recreation that helps their relationships grow stronger.
- Connect4Fun. Connect4Fun is run and owned by members. It is the number one swinger club in the UK and caters to all sexual preferences. The website features personal ads and has fourteen chat rooms and web cams for premium members. The site also includes fetish clubs, dogging sites and links to porn sites, exhibitionist sites, parties and more.
- Swingerspartiesuk.com. This organization provides a minimum of one swingers’ party each week in every area they cover. They also have parties on weekdays and weekends which are often held in private houses. After you meet members for five private swinging sex sessions, you become a gold star member. The only fee is “bringing a bottle.” The parties require a 48-hour notice of attending.
- Toga Swingers Club. The Toga Swingers Club is advertised as the number one club for “sexy, liberated adults.” The club is 17,000 square feet, licensed for alcohol and features The Blueroom Arena, Lounge Bar, Darkroom play area, Sauna complex and outside courtyard. It is open to couples and single ladies four times per month.
- Infusion – Blackpool. This swinger club is open to couples and single females. There is no dress code but fantasy costumes are welcome. It features a large wet area and a large dry area, eight themed playrooms, pool, smoking area, podium pole and dancing area, sauna, eight-seater spa, A/C game room with a pool table, chill-out room, unisex shower area and poolside bar (bring your own alcohol).
- Adult Party Place. This place admits single males and females, as well as swinger couples. It is one of the largest network of adults seeking fun from all over. At parties, they have a quota system so that the sexes are balanced. They also have an adult dating club, as well as the adult parties.
- Adult Party Zone. This club features couples only parties, singles parties and swingers’ holidays. There are house parties and club nights at fifty different swinger clubs in the UK.
- Our Place 4 Fun. At this club, you must bring your own alcohol. It is intimate and friendly and has been described by words such as “sophisticated,” “erotic,” and “heaven for swingers.” It’s a great place to socialize and is open until five a.m.
- Paradise Spa. The Paradise Spa has events for adult swinger, bi-couples and singles. It features hot tubs, a sauna and a steam room. There are some daytime activities like coffee day. Newbie Night is for those who are there for the first time to let them know what the spa is about. On Friday night, anything goes and the spa is open to everyone. Single males are limited to about ten. Both the wet and dry sides are open. The club is a “naturist spa” and men can wear a towel (or not) and women a swimsuit.
- The “F” Club. This swinger club is for people who enjoy dressing up and exploring their erotic sexuality with others who are like them. The club has a bar, lounge, dance floor, erotic playrooms, Gothic bedroom, grope rooms, cinema and cabaret room and a room with a dungeon atmosphere.
- The Private Club. This UK swingers club caters to single men and women, as well as swinger couples, and they are allowed to attend all events. In addition to many activities, it also features an Adventurous Adult evening hosted by a bi-male and bi-female every month for those who want to try something different.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.