Have you ever wondered which are the best tasting non-alcoholic beers? People drink beer for the taste, so if you're looking for a good tasting, non-alcoholic beer, try one of these five best tasting beers. It's important to know that most non-alcoholic beers still contain a small percentage of alcohol, but it's usually less than a half percent.
- Kaliber. This non-alcoholic beer is among the best tasting around. It is a rich, amber color and tastes a little more "hoppier" than the others. It's brewed as a lager and has the alcohol removed at the end of brewing. It is made in Ireland, by Guiness.
- Clausthaler Classic. This beer is made by Binding, a German company. It tastes more like an imported beer than a domestic beer, and while drinking it, it almost seems like a traditional alcohol-included beer. It has a fresh flavor with a full body taste.
- Haake Beck. This non-alcoholic beer is produced in Bremen, Germany by Braverei Beck & Company. It smells great like corn and grassy hops; much like a pilsener. It is clear gold in color and has some fruity overtones.
- O'doul's Amber. Made by Anheuser-Busch, this non-alcoholic beer has a clear, light amber color. It has a smooth taste and a crisp finish.
- Buckler. This beer is made by Heineken in Holland. Although it is a little harder to find than some of the others, it is one of the best tasting non-alcoholic beers on the market. The combination of flavor is perfect. It is sharp, crisp and refreshing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.