There is a wide range of the best Timex watches with alarms for men. Timex has an extraordinary and rich history. Founded over 150 years ago in 1854, Timex has become to be known as makers of outstanding, durable and reliable watches.
- Expedition Premium is an analog watch featuring an alarm, nighttime light and chronograph measuring up to 1/120 seconds. It is water resistant up to 330 feet.
- Sports Informer is a digital Timex watch which is very functional, featuring a daily alarm, 24 hour chronograph, nighttime light and large, easy to read numbers. This watch is waterproof up to 165 feet.
- Ironman Timex digital watch has a three alarm setting and a 30 lap memory. It can be set for up to three time zones and has a polyurethane strap. The Ironman watch also has large, easy to press buttons and the ability for the nighttime light to turn on with the simple flick of your wrist.
- Two-Tone Classic Digital is an impressive 1980s style dress up Timex watch with a gold and silver color design. The watch features an alarm, nighttime light, date and chronograph measuring up to 1/100th seconds. This watch is water resistant up to 99 feet and is very durable.
- Ironman Triathlon is a digital Timex watch with a three alarm setting, nighttime light, 50 lap memory, 100 hour chronograph and two time zone setting. This watch has a very slim, sleek design with a resin strap. The Ironman Triathlon also features a log storing lap information such as shortest, longest and average lap time by date.
- Expedition Trial Series is a rugged, eye-catching Timex watch. It is black with bright orange numbers and hands. Some of the features include an alarm, nighttime light and chronograph measuring up to 1/20th seconds. This watch is water resistant up to 330 feet.
- Ironman Race Trainer Heart Rate Monitor is a very functional Timex watch with many features. This watch can be set with up to three alarms, all with a three minute back up reminders, 50 lap memory, heart rate average during workout as well as peak heart rate and amount of calories burned. It saves the last ten workout information logs. This watch has a unique design and has large, easy to read numbers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.