The best tofu mayo recipes are a great way to replace the unhealthy sandwich condiment. Tofu is very popular among those who choose the vegetarian or vegan lifestyle. Those who choose these diets for themselves can take advantage of the benefits of tofu. People who don’t eat meat and those who take it a step further and don’t eat dairy either, need to take extra care to be sure they get the proper amount of iron and calcium. This is exactly what tofu provides, and these tofu mayo recipes are a great way to get these much needed nutrients into the diets of vegetarians and vegans.
To make easy tofu mayo you will need:
- 1 (10.5 oz.) Package firm silken tofu
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. Dry mustard
- 1 Tsp. White sugar
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Always keep the tofu mayo refrigerated.
To make mustard tofu mayo you will need:
- 1 Cup drained mashed tofu
- 2 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp. Dried parsley
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend for about one minute or until smooth. If a blender is not available, beat the ingredients together until smooth. Keep the tofu mayo refrigerated.
To make spiced tofu mayo you will need:
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) Package regular tofu
- 2/3 Cup water
- 3 Tbs. Lemon juice
- 2 Tsp. Onion salt
- 1 Tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 Tsp. Cumin
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or by hand. Keep refrigerated.
These tofu mayo recipes are a great way to get some much needed nutrients into a vegetarian or vegan’s diet. Enjoy this tofu mayo spread on sandwiches or maybe even in a salad. Keep in mind that you don’t have to be vegetarian or vegan to enjoy these delicious tofu mayo recipes. If you’re looking for a healthier spread for your sandwiches, one of these recipes might be perfect.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.