Tom Berenger is an actor most known for his roles in action films, and the best Tom Berenger movies are his most notable performances. Berenger's acting career stretches back to the 1970's and continues on today. So what are the best Tom Berenger movies? You're about to find out.
- "The Big Chill". In 1983, Tom Berenger starred in this film about a group of college friends who are reunited years later after the death of a close friend. Berenger stars as Sam Weber, one of the film's main characters. This movie is one of the first of a string of hits Tom Berenger acted in during the 1980's.
- "Someone to Watch Over Me". This 1987 film stars Tom Berenger and Mimi Rogers, and follows the story of a socialite who falls in love with a detective after the death of a friend. The film is one of the most notable performances of Berenger during the 1980's when his career peaked.
- "Platoon". This 1986 war film even won Berenger an Academy Award nomination, and also stars Willem Dafoe and Charlie Sheen. Berenger portrays Sergeant Barnes, and the movie is still considered one of the greatest movies of all time.
- "Major League". In 1989, Tom Berenger took on a lighter role in this comedy/satire. The movie follows a baseball team and the woman who inherits the team after the death of her husband. Berenger stars as Jake Taylor, and the film also stars Charlie Sheen and Wesley Snipes.
- "Sniper". This 1993 action film starring Tom Berenger follows the story of a Sergeant named Thomas Beckett, who is also an experienced sniper. The movie also stars Billy Zane and J.T. Walsh, and keep viewers on the edge of their seats the entire 99 minutes.