When choosing among the best treadmills for home, it's important to think about the features you want, the budget you have and the results you're looking for. You can find the right treadmill when you take the time to figure out exactly what you want before heading to the store. A treadmill at home can help you lose more weight and stay more committed.
- NordicTrack Commercial 1750. The NordiTrack 1750 comes from a name you know and trust with great easy to use features. NordicTrack is known for their tough construction and this model also boasts a 3.5HP motor with three inch rollers. This solid construction provides a sturdy base for intense training. The user weight limit is 350lbs. The 1750 offers iFit so you can hook up to the Internet to customize your workout and keep things interesting. In addition to a 15% incline, this model also features a 3% decline to help your run the iFit live trails more accurately. The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is priced under $1,500 before shipping.
- Sole F58. The Sole F58 is a folding treadmill, which means you get the space you need and the workout you want without compromise. It's easy fold and store design means you can fold and store on your own. This treadmill also boasts a 3.5HP continuous duty motor and all steel flywheel. This design helps keep the motor cooler so you can walk or run longer. This is a great treadmill for training and frequent use. The Sole F58 is priced under $2,000 before shipping.
- Proform Performance 400. The Proform 400 is outfitted with iFit so you can connect it to the Internet and work through customized workouts and track your activities. You can even workout with Jillian Michaels coaching you with one of their downloadble workouts. The quick speed and incline buttons mean you won't miss a step during intervals and speed work. The iPod docking station gives you the opportunity to rock out to your favorite tunes and take your workout up a notch. The Proform Performance 400 is priced under $500 before shipping.
- Smooth 5.65 Folding Treadmill. The Smooth 5.65 is a great budget folding treadmill that still delivers on style and performance. It offers a variety of courses and workouts to help you get a well rounded experience. The hydraulic-brake folding mechanism helps you fold and unfold the treadmill safety and without help. It has a lower step up height making is a great treadmill for rooms with low ceilings. The Smooth 5.65 Folding Treadmill is priced under $1,000 before shipping.
- Bowflex 7-Series Folding Treadmill. Bowflex is known for their superior home fitness equipment and this treadmill is no different. It offers a speed of up to eleven mph and an incline of 12%. There are fifteen workout programs to choose from for the best results regardless of your fitness goals. It also has a built in fan to keep you and the motor cool. The Bowflex 7-Series Folding Treadmill is priced under $1,300 before shipping.
You can find one of the best treadmills for home use when you consider the features you want and the brands available. Some of the most well-known brands of home fitness equipment on the market are within reach to almost any budget and fitness goals.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.