The best used cars under $10,000 are not only fuel-efficient but reliable as well. While you won’t be driving a Cadillac, you also won’t have a whopping car payment you can afford either.
- 2002 Buick Century– This used car under $10,000 is $8,488 and has the same design as the Buick Regal, which attracts a younger crowd. It has a 3.1 liter V6 engine. ABS, traction control, tire-pressure monitor and auto transmission are standard. It has a roomy interior and gets 18 mpg in the city and 26 on the highway.
- 2003 Buick LeSabre– The cost of this full sized car is $9,893. It gets 17 mpg in the city and 27 on the freeway. It has a roomy interior with spacious trunk. Dual-front and side impact air bags and anti lock brakes are standard.
- 2003 Chevrolet Impala– This used car under $10,000 is affordable at $9,077. It gets a fuel mileage of 12 miles in the city and 29 on the highway. Chevrolet claims the car can go from 0 to 60 in 7.7 seconds. It has a remote keyless entry and stainless steel exhaust.
- 2001 Chevrolet Malibu– This Malibu is priced at $6,455, receives 18 mpg in the city and 26 on the highway. This is a five passenger, mid-size family sedan. It is a 3.1 V6 engine. It has black molded exterior mirrors with six way power seats along with cloth seats and door panels. The car is 190.4 inches long.
- 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser– At $9,947, this sedan is one of the best used cars under $10,000. This 2.4 liter, four cylinders gets 215 horsepower. It comes with five speed manual or you can opt for a four speed automatic. The interior is 120.2 cubic feet of spacious room. Side impact airbags are standard.
- 2002 Dodge Intrepid– This affordable used car under $10,000 is priced at $7,691. It contains 18 cubic feet of roomy trunk space and a four disc CD changer built into the front dash. The front seats are bucket seats. This 243 horsepower, 3.51 liter v6 seats five comfortably in this full sized sedan. It gets 18 mpg in the city and 26 when on the freeway.
- 2003 Ford Taurus– This car has all the comfort features of a luxury car. It is priced at $8,755. It gets 18 mpg in the city and 26 on the highway. Power windows and locks, floor mats and tilting steering wheel are all standard. The trunk has a lot of space even with the spare tire.
- 2001 Honda Civic– This used car under $10,000 is priced at $9, 602. It gets 28 miles in the city and 35 on the freeway. It has four cylinders with ultra low emission vehicle. This economic car is wedge shaped on the outside and roomy and comfortable inside. The interior is 104.3 cubic feet. There are two bucket seats with a center floor console.
- 2005 Kia Spectra– This Kia is pieced at $9,632, which makes is one of the best used cars under $10,000. It has dual front and side impact airbags. At 138 horsepower, the Spectra has four cylinders. The radio sits well below two large vents. There are two convenient two cup holders in the center console and two more in the rear console.
- 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis– This rear wheel drive is priced at $9,573. Anti-lock brakes, traction control, power mirrors and storage pouch are all standard. This V8 weighs 3,900 pounds and 212 inches long. The trunk is 21 cubic feet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.