Looking for the best used cars under $5,000? Finding a good car does not mean you have to buy new and expensive vehicles, luckily. Maybe you are on a budget, or perhaps just buying a car for a younger, inexperienced driver, whatever the reason, we've got the list of the best used cars available for under $5,000. Ready to find out what they are so you can hurry up and get your car? Read on.
- 1997 Mazda Miata. We like this inexpensive used car because it's compact, easy to handle, and fun to drive. It's also a convertible, which is great for those who love to feel the wind in their hair as they drive. And priced just under $5,000, a 1997 Mazda Miata is a choice you can't go wrong with and it won't break the bank, either.
- 2001 Toyota Corolla. Toyotas are unbelievably reliable cars that can last for years and years when taken care of well. The 2001 Toyota Corolla is priced at around $3,990, and is a car that is great for new drivers, or for those who desire a light, small car with a smooth ride.
- 2005 Hyundai Accent. This car runs at about $4,795, and is worth every penny. The Hyundai Accent is a smooth, compact, and very reliable vehicle that has standard side airbags and a solid build. A great choice for new drivers, although the car is great for all types of people.
- 1998 Ford Ranger. You can find a used Ford Ranger for around only $2,000. The 1998 Ford Ranger is a small truck that is great for daily driving and is fairly easy and inexpensive to maintain.
- 2002 Honda Civic. A 2002 Honda Civic will cost you about $4,400, and is one of the best used cars on the market. Honda Civics are small and very fuel-efficient as well as durable and roomy. You really can't go wrong with a used Honda, and the Civic is one of the best for those on a budget.
- 2000 Subaru Impreza. A Subaru Impreza is one of the best used cars for under $5,000, and a used 2000 Impreza will only set you back about $4,250. Not a bad price for a car that offers all-wheel drive and excellent handling.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.