Looking for the best used cars under $5,000? Finding a good car does not mean you have to buy new and expensive vehicles, luckily. Maybe you are on a budget, or perhaps just buying a car for a younger, inexperienced driver, whatever the reason, we've got the list of the best used cars available for under $5,000. Ready to find out what they are so you can hurry up and get your car? Read on.
- 1997 Mazda Miata. We like this inexpensive used car because it's compact, easy to handle, and fun to drive. It's also a convertible, which is great for those who love to feel the wind in their hair as they drive. And priced just under $5,000, a 1997 Mazda Miata is a choice you can't go wrong with and it won't break the bank, either.
- 2001 Toyota Corolla. Toyotas are unbelievably reliable cars that can last for years and years when taken care of well. The 2001 Toyota Corolla is priced at around $3,990, and is a car that is great for new drivers, or for those who desire a light, small car with a smooth ride.
- 2005 Hyundai Accent. This car runs at about $4,795, and is worth every penny. The Hyundai Accent is a smooth, compact, and very reliable vehicle that has standard side airbags and a solid build. A great choice for new drivers, although the car is great for all types of people.
- 1998 Ford Ranger. You can find a used Ford Ranger for around only $2,000. The 1998 Ford Ranger is a small truck that is great for daily driving and is fairly easy and inexpensive to maintain.
- 2002 Honda Civic. A 2002 Honda Civic will cost you about $4,400, and is one of the best used cars on the market. Honda Civics are small and very fuel-efficient as well as durable and roomy. You really can't go wrong with a used Honda, and the Civic is one of the best for those on a budget.
- 2000 Subaru Impreza. A Subaru Impreza is one of the best used cars for under $5,000, and a used 2000 Impreza will only set you back about $4,250. Not a bad price for a car that offers all-wheel drive and excellent handling.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.