This list is for the average Joe looking for the best Vegas Casinos to gamble at. High rollers stop reading now, this list is for the average gambler … the REAL Sin City VIP's. If your goal is to hit the strip for a crazy weekend of all night gambling and fun, you've come to the right spot. The best Vegas casinos to gamble at might surprise you.
- Low-Roller's Heaven – Slots-A-Fun – With economic hardships, even Vegas gambling consumers need a helping hand making their dollar go the extra mile. That is where Slots-A-Fun enters the Sin City picture amongst the billion dollar behemoths. Adjacent to Circus Circus at the north end of the strip, Slots-A-Fun is a dingy, but charmingly unique casino (in fact the smallest casino on the strip)(1). Even the stingiest gamblers can whip out the dollars and have hours of fun. The best Vegas casinos to gamble at aren't always the flashiest, featuring $0.50 roulette, $2.00 craps and $3.00 blackjack, Slots-A-Fun is the premiere choice for the budgeted low roller. Honorable Mention: Plaza
- Best Drink Service – Imperial Palace – Nothing goes better with a hot set of dice or a winning shoe of cards than your favorite adult beverage. With most casinos in town rivaling small towns in size, it's nice to find a place that is quick and friendly about serving "free" drinks. (I use the term "free" loosely … you know what we mean if you have ever lost $100 before your first drink arrives.) Lucky for us, the gaudy, old strip mainstay Imperial Palace is still around. With several bars located around the casino floor, IP offers guests prompt service when it comes to libations. IP might not be able to compete with the amenities of the big boys on the strip, but you are guaranteed to get a nice buzz while playing low minimum tables, and that makes it one of the best Vegas casinos to gamble at. Honorable Mention: Paris
Hottest Staff – Wynn/Encore – Hands down the easiest choice on this list. If you enjoy gorgeous women in sexy outfits carrying around free drinks, the Wynn (and Encore) is the only place you need to be. The cocktail waitress is as much of Vegas history as showgirls, Wayne Newton and Liberace. Not only beautiful and well built, most waitresses at this property are extremely intelligent and classy, and that makes it one of the best Vegas casinos to gamble at.
Honorable Mention – Planet Hollywood
- Old School Vegas – Binions Gambling Hall and Hotel – It seems like every year we lose a piece of Vegas history as the city continues its never ending revamping and repackaging. Long-lost joints like the Stardust, Sands, Dunes and The Frontier were the best Vegas casinos to gamble at. However, there are still a few places you can visit to unleash your inner Rat Pack. Even though it’s no longer the downtown gem that used to host the World Series of Poker, Binion's still gives the feeling that Frankie, Deano and Sammie could walk through the door any minute. Low table minimums and great cocktail service adds to the ambiance of the Old Vegas we long for. Honorable Mention – Sahara
- Where to Spot a Celeb – Palms – Vegas has long been a hangout for the famous to kick back and have a good time. George Maloof provided a place for the glitterati to party, relax and oh yea……spend those millions! With a hip feel, the Palms provides guests with high-end restaurants, clubs and gaming and that makes it one of the best Vegas casinos to gamble at. Honorable Mention – Wynn
- Top Sports Book – Caesars Palace – Super Bowls, March Madness and title bouts bring tourists to Sin City in flocks. The Vegas sports book is often the loudest and most exciting section of the casino. The legendary Caesar's Palace provides sports fans with a top notch sports gambling experience. With huge televisions, over 140 seats and plenty of elbow room, the sports book at Caesars Palace is not to be missed. Honorable Mention: Mirage