Best Vietnamese Street Food in Los Angeles
The best Vietnamese Street Food in Los Angeles could go to several different food vendors that canvas the city, and you'd do well to check out every single one of them if you could. The street food culture in Los Angeles has really taken off, and you can find just about anything with the street food vendors. For those of you stuck at the nine to five, at least at lunchtime you can experience these food carts and have some sort of highlight to the day.
- Eat Phamish Truck is bringing authentic Vietnamese street food to the streets of Los Angeles. Spring rolls, rice noodle soups, and bahn mi dominate this delicious menu. Locations vary depending on where they feel like selling their homemade Vietnamese food at for the day.
- Nom Nom Truck not only has the most awesome name for a food truck, ever, they also have plenty of great food. This Vietnamese street food truck has bahn mi and tacos for every palate, as well as Vietnamese iced coffee. Locations vary.
- Mandoline Grill is the third food truck that specializes in Vietnamese street food in Los Angeles. They hit the standard street foods with spring rolls, bahn mi, and rice noodle bowls. Then they kick it up a notch with a great curry. Locations vary.
- Ginger Grass is a Vietnamese restaurant that showcases the street food and other cuisine of Vietnam. They don't forget about bahn mi or spring rolls, but if you're looking for something to go along with the street food they have all the Vietnamese favorites you could ask for. Ginger Grass: 2396 Glendale Blvd Silver Lake, CA 90039.
- Le Saigon takes Vietnamese street food to a gourmet level in their fine dining restaurant. Their dining experience just has to be seen to be believed. This is a great place for a date, or for those of you that want something different out of your Vietnamese street food. Le Saigon: 11611 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90025.