Best Vintage Wayfarer Sunglasses
The best vintage wayfarer sunglasses are the ones that bring out your personality and all those fun memories of the 80s. The best vintage wayfarer sunglasses are the ones that bring out your personality. With a mix of extremely rare, inexpensive, and fun styles, we've listed the five best vintage wayfarer sunglasses.
- Ray Ban 5022 Barrel Red Wayfarer sunglasses. Ray Ban always has amazing vintage wayfarer sunglasses no wonder it’s the first brand you think of when you hear the word "wayfarer." Red is always an amazing color, it's bold and is the cherry on top of any outfit.
- Downtown Black- Be like a Blues Brother with these '80s vintage Downtown Black Wayfarer sunglasses. Be as cool as Belushi and Aykroyd when you're rocking these frames.
- Risky Business Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses- Risky Business Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses are another residual style icon of the '80s. These vintage brown frames with metal temple accents bring back memories of how cool it would be to be like Tom Cruise dancing around in his underwear.
- Tortoise/Smoke Wayfarer –This vintage wayfarer tortoise/smoke style sunglasses bring back memories of the popular television show "Miami Vice." This show brought back the popularity of tortoise frames and smoke lens wayfarers. Besides tortoise style looks good on anyone and are great to wear with everything.
- Checkered Wayfarers- Checkered Wayfarers are totally '80s and most definately one of the most popular vintage style wayfarer sunglasses that are still hip today. These fun and expressive wayfarers come in the regular black and white checkered frames or to really bring out your personality just get them in fun colors like teal, green, yellow, red and pink.