These best Vista sidebar gadgets put useful programs right at your fingertips. From music to the weather, these Vista gadgets for your sidebar are never more than a slide of the mouse away. Your most-used programs or accessories for work and play are available 24/7 to save you time and make you more productive.
- iTunes controller. The iTunes controller gadget for the Vista sidebar allows you to listen to tunes in a snap. With just a move of the mouse and a click, you can be jammin’ to your favorite tunes in seconds.
- Vista weather gadget. Knowing what the weather will be before it happens can help you plan out your day and be fully productive. If you know it is going to rain in the afternoon, you can mow the grass in the morning and perform indoor chores later.
- App launcher. Add your most-used applications to this Vista sidebar gadget. No more searching for the application you are looking for; now it is only a mouse click away.
- Outlook window. See what's in your inbox in a snap. The Outlook window allows users to see what is waiting for them without having to go to the application.
- Systran. In this day and age, who doesn’t need a translator readily available? This handy little tool can translate twelve languages and fits right on your sidebar.
- Clipboard history. This handy little tool can be a lifesaver. Ever go to copy and paste something only to realize that you copied something else afterwards? The clipboard history gadget for the Vista sidebar keeps a log of the things you have copied.
- Panda cam. Definitely not a necessity, but who can resist watching the live panda feed from the San Diego Zoo in California? These furry creatures are bound to put a smile on your face and make you feel better throughout the day.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.